Friday, September 25

Reflection: Weeks 1 & 2

A reflection about what we have done the past 2 weeks in class ,and what I have learned.

So far in class we have spent a lot of time discussing the society of America today and how ity relates to the Environment.  About the depelting  natrual resources and what Americans can do in everyday life to help the cause. We watched a very interesting vidoe clip about how the White House is censoring information that is being censored to the public about global warming.

I have learned a lot about the environment already through this course.  I already have several ideas I can do myself to live more "green."  I learned how big of an impact the government has on the environment, with all the policies they regulate.  This class has already taught me all about blogging.  Prior to this course, I had never blogged and was unsure of what it was. It was kind of tricky at first but I think I am slowly getting the hang of the gadgets and features.

I hope the next two weeks are just as educational and interesting.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jake!
    Looks like you are learning a lot in this class, I am too. This blog stuff is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Jake, blogging was tough for me at first but I think I am getting the hang of it. I also found the video clip very interesting about how the White House isn't releasing what is really going on. Makes me wonder what other issues they try to hide from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I havent blogged prior to this course either, but its getting easier everyday. Hope it gets better for ya.

    ReplyDelete