Wednesday, October 14

Eco-chic Lifestyle Change Week 2: Weekly Update

My SMART goal was to walk to school and work at least five times a week.  The first week went real well and I accomplished my goal by walking to school twice and to work three times. 

I have to admit it was kind of difficult to force myself to walk to school early in the morning and even just to work.  But by the end of the week that hesitation stopped and it feels like routine now to walk.  So I faced sort of a initial challenge to implement my goal but overcome it with little trouble.  I felt relaxed and accomplished while walking.  It was nice to have 15 minutes or so to myself while walking just to gather my thoughts.

I learned this week that there might be a little speed bump at the begining when trying to make a lifestyle chnage but once you make it over that there is no regrets or turning back.  My plan for next week is to leave my SMART goal as it is. I was able to achieve it the first week, so I don't need to make it more achievable and I don't think it is quite the time yet to make my goal more challenging.

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 2 hosted by http://ecochicwithamy.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on achieving your SMART goal for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kind of like my goal. Thats aweomse. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I think it would be hard to get up the extra 15-20 minutes to walk, but very rewarding at the same time.

    ReplyDelete