Wednesday, November 4

Eco-chic Lifestlye Change Week 5: Weekly Upadate

My SMART goal has been to walk to school and work at least 5 times in a week. Unfortunately this week I did not complete mt goal, I only made the walk 4 times. I only had school and work 5 times this week, so I drove once.

Succeses & Challenges


I major challenge for my goal is the upcoming weather. I am not excited to continue my goal once the weather is like it is in this picture. But I knew eventually this time would come, I have my hat and gloves ready so bring it on! The challenge I faced this week when I decided to walk to work was because I worked at 7am. I didn't sleep well the night before and it was cold, so I took  a step backward and did not succeed in achieving my goal for the first time. Otherwise, a strategy I used to succeed this week was to start to dress in layers on the walk; I wasn't cold one bit.

Feelings & Plans for Next Week

For the most part this week I felt really good about my goal while I was walking. I was proud that even on the windy chilly days I was still walking to school. The only time I was disappointed and upset with myself was on that drive to school that morning. Since I did not achieve my goal this week, I am going to keep my SMART goal the same. If I don't have any trouble achieving it this week I will consider making it more difficult next week.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes its hard when its that early. Good work on your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture. Its a good one. Good luck in the future and put those gloves to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with walking. I think it would be hard as well to walk so early in the morning!

    ReplyDelete