Wednesday, December 2

Eco-chic Lifestyle Change Week 9: Weekly Update

My SMART goal has been to walk to school and work 5 times a week.  Unfortunately this is the first time I DID NOT complete my goal. 

This week I came across several challenges and few successes, completely backwards from my other weeks, here are soem of the challenges I faced this week. Well first of all I was home in the cities most of the week, because of the holday break. So that severly hurt my chances for completing my goal. But that wasn't the only thing that caused me to fail. I have also been pretty sick, came down with the seasonal flu. So I had to miss both school and work. Despite all of these challenges I did come across a minor success. I recently purchased a new pair of gloves and they kept my hands very warm the few times I did walk.

My feelings this week were somewhat disappointed in myself, that I didn't complete my goal. It has just been frusterating being sick, not being able to do anything as the semester winds down. But I am not getting too down, I know this is a new week and I am starting to feel better. Therefore, I am going to keep my SMART goal as it is and hope that I recover and am able to succeed next week!

blogged for the Eco-chic Lifestyle Change Week 9 hosted by http://ecochicwithamy.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Understandable that you were unable to complete your goal this week. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sick would really conflict with this goal. I hope you are all better now!

    ReplyDelete